Monday, June 29, 2009

Elsewhere

I have added the blog of some economists at the University of Missouri-Kansas City to my blogroll. That blog is more policy-oriented than this. Bill Mitchell blogs from Australia, also more about policy than I do. Grupo Lujan-Circus seems like a blog of interest to me, but I can read only the names. The same remark applies to the blog of the Italian Association for the History of Political Economy.

Occasionally I stumble across curious articles in Wikipedia. The one on Surplus economics references Paul Baron and Paul Sweezy. It doesn't describe their ideas very well, and could do with some reference to Sraffa too. The entry on Newtonian time in economics seems to have been written by Austrian fanboys who, typically, know about neither Joan Robinson's distinction between logical and historical time nor Paul Davidson's attack on the Austrian school.

0 comments: